Friday, March 11, 2011

HAIR DRIVING YOU CRAZY ?????




ASK YOURSELF.......

When it comes to choosing your new hair style...Ask yourself these questions.
How much time do I allow for styling ??
what's my hair texture...
Do I want long hair so I may be able to put  it up  into  an updo or pony tails....
Will I be using hot tools ??? curling iron , flat iron etc....
How often will I need a haircut ??
Is my hair thick or fine ???
Will I want color..and how hard is it to maintain...
Does this cut look good on me ????


While trendy cuts are always fun, they are not always the best choice.  Pick a hair cut , that is easy ,  flattering to you, that you can always feel your best... with minimal time.
  
 You want your haircut to make you feel great and be you. If you feel good it will show.
Too many times people pick wrong styles....thus too many bad hair day's.


Cut out pictures and show your hairdresser looks you like , do not like..etc....together come up with  a haircut , style....that will be your best new look..

No comments:

Post a Comment