Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Christina Hendricks' Red Hair Inspired by 'Anne of Green Gables'



(Getty Images)

Christina HendricksChristina Hendricks is known for her curves and her flame red hair. She's even the one who famously inspired model Karen Elson to dye her hair the exact same shade as the Mad Men star's.

But who inspired Christina to dye her naturally blond locks a ravishing crimson? She tells Elle:
I started playing with red hair when I was 10 years old. I recognize how odd it is now, but my mom let me do it. I was obsessed with Anne of Green Gables and Ginger of Gilligan’s Island, and lusted for that red hair. My mom said, 'Well, let’s throw a rinse on it,' and the next day, my teachers asked what had happened when I arrived at school with red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment